Wednesday, January 12, 2011

WWW...Wednesday: 12 January 2011

WWW_Wednesdays icon I'm pleased to post my response to MizB's WWW ... WEDNESDAY meme from her Should be Reading blog. She asks three simple questions:
1. What are you currently reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you’ll read next?

1:  Yesterday, I started a new cozy mystery, Killer Hair by Ellen Byerrum, which I featured in yesterday's Teaser Tuesday post. I'm now solidly in the middle of chapter 4 and enjoying it very much. On my Blackberry, I'm reading Field of Dishonor by David Weber, the fourth novel in his Honor Harrington series of military SF. Since I infrequently read on my Blackberry, it's likely to be several months before I finish this book. And, in audio, I'm listening to Heaven's Net is Wide by Lian Hearn, a prequel to her Tales of the Otori trilogy. Like with books on the Blackberry, it will take me several months to finish reading this book—I only listen to audio books when I'm driving and alone in the car.

Killer Hair by Ellen Byerrum Field of Dishonor by David Weber Heaven's Net is Wide by Lian Hearn

2:  Yesterday morning, I finished reading Strange Neighbors by Ashlyn Chase. This Paranormal Romance had a very interesting set of characters and I enjoyed most of the book except for the sex scenes. I know that there's a very large audience for the more explicit romance novels, but I'm not too fond of them. But, since this book actually had a good plot going and enjoyable charcters, I decided to go ahead and finish reading it. I don't know if I'm going to read the others in the series, though.

Strange Neighbors by Ashlyn Chase

3:  Next up is The Time Thief by Linda Buckley-Archer. I checked it out from my local library on Saturday, so I need to read it quickly and return it.

The Time Thief by Linda Buckley-Archer

No comments:

Post a Comment