Saturday, August 21, 2004

Reading in 2004

I'm not sure why I stopped blogging about the books I have been reading. I think it may be related to losing the BookPost bookmarklet that made it easy to create a blog entry from the ISBN or while viewing a book on the Amazon.com web site. So, although this blog has been idle for 8 months, I'm changing that right now.

One of my resolutions this year was to keep a record of every book that I read during the year. I had started keeping an art jounal last fall in an attempt to push myself into doing something creative on a regular schedule. But, I found that in addition to the illustration and collage which I stuck into the journal, I was writing bits and pieces, mostly about the books that I've been reading. So, I started a new journal to be primarily a text-only journal with a record of the books I've read, at the very least.

Statistics

January - 9
February - 6
March - 13
April - 10
May - 20
June - 16
July - 11
August - 8 (so far)

I'll create some additional posts with book titles, authors, and links to either BookCrossing logs or Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment