Friday, August 27, 2004

Back on Track

I've now finished updating this blog, including the home page. I did have to delete one very old post because the web site that it linked to is no longer. It is now time to provide some information on reading activities.

I had finished all the books I took to NYC, so I picked up The Time Traveller's Wife in an airport bookstore on Monday. I'm 166 pages along in it, but set it aside to read The Cove, first book in the FBI Mystery series by Catherine Coulter. I had picked that one up on Tuesday, along with three others in the series. Yeah, I know that I had requested it via ILL, but I just couldn't wait.

Yesterday, having finished The Cove, I picked up Barbara Delinsky's Flirting with Pete which happened to be in the backseat of the car at the time. That means that I still have two books in progress.

I also checked out three books from the Sanger Public Library on Tuesday morning — just some things that looked interesting on the shelf.

In addition to getting this blog into order, I've been sorting through my BookCrossing bookshelf. I'm releasing some books and have been reading postings about BookCrossing activities. I decided to also join the 50 Book Challenge over at Live Journal. Since I've already read more than 50 books this year, I challenged myself to read 50 between now and the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment