Saturday, October 17, 2015

Dewey so far

And now that Dewey's read-a-thon has run for 5 hours, it's time for another update. I find that I'm not reading very fast, and I think the reason is that I'm too comfortable. I keep drifting off and then snapping back to the page. Looking at the clock, I'm not gone for more than a minute, but it definitely is eating into the reading progress. I'm going to relocate for a while. First, since it's noon here in Texas, hubby is taking me out to lunch and I'm going to get my annual flu shot while we're out. And when I return, I'm going to sit at my desk instead of curling up in the recliner. That should help a little bit.

Hour 5 Update

Reading Location: My house in Texas

Currently Reading: Calculated in Death by J. D. Robb

Book Cover: Calculated in Death by J D Robb

Total Pages read so far: 115 pages

Total Time spent reading so far: 155 minutes (estimated)

Other Readers I have visited: 1, Shaunesay at The Space Between

Mini-challenges completed: Just the Introductory Questionnaire

Finished Books: 0

Comments: OK -- this dozing off is cutting into my reading progress. Time to move around, stir up the blood, and get wide awake.

2 comments:

  1. Been there with the snoozing here and there. Good plan on moving around to get the blood stirred AND changing locations...enjoy that recliner and your book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement. Hubby kept laughing at my "mini naps" this morning.

      Delete