Thursday, June 18, 2015

COYER, Summer 2015

Hi all. The Summer COYER (Clean Out Your E-Reader Challenge) starts this weekend. As the name implies, it's a reading event with a focus on those free or nearly free books which we all tend to accumulate. But, it appears that instead of the typical challenge lasting just a couple of weeks, this will be a summer-long event, and there are activities galore. Give-aways, read-a-thons, twitter parties, and keeping up with each other in a Facebook group are all part of the planned activities. And...AND...there's a Scavenger Hunt. Yeah! Fun, fun, fun.

Oh yes, I'm participating! Did I forget to say that? Now, not EVERY book I read from 20 June through 4 September will be reviewed for COYER, but I will be making sure to put extra focus on those eBook freebies and eGalleys now cluttering up my Kindle. And, I'm going to be chatting it up with other participants in COYER. For now, that's all the goals I have. I'll think about it a bit more between now and Saturday when it all kicks off.

Are you joining COYER this summer? If it sounds interesting to you, hop on over and sign up so you don't miss out on any of the fun. It's all hosted by Because Reading, Fantasy is More Fun and Books, Movies, Reviews Oh My!

No comments:

Post a Comment