Friday, June 19, 2015

Book Blogger Hop: 19-25 June, 2015

Book Blogger Hop logo

This week's question for Book Blogger Hop is:

How many posts do you publisher per week? And how many of them are reviews?

There are two guaranteed posts each weekend: Stacking the Shelves on Saturday and Sunday Summary on ... Sunday. I actually create a draft of each of these early in the week and keep updating them until just before their scheduled post date. Other than those, I will post as time permits.

When it comes to reviews, I still consider myself a novice. I do include a mini-review of every book I finish in the Sunday Summary. But I won't commit to a full review except for the ARCs and free-from-the-publisher books which I request or accept. The deal is: I get a free book, the publisher gets a review. I might review other books if I feel like it.

Thanks to Elizabeth at Silver's Reviews for this week's question. I'm linking up with other book bloggers at Book Blogger Hop which is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. Come see what others have to say and join us if you wish.

4 comments:

  1. I always like seeing the Stacking the Shelves posts though they're terrible for my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! I tend to complain about that every week or so. But it's not enough of a nuisance to drop out.

      Delete
  2. I definitely have four a week, but it varies if I find something fun to share and if I have a review.

    I do the same as you do. :) Once the post for last week has gone live, I start on the next week and update all week. :)

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to build up to a steady four posts a week with at least one of them being a review. But, I still work a full-time job with significant travel obligation, so I write blog posts mostly on the weekends.

      Delete