Sunday, September 05, 2004

Shepherds Abiding

Shepherds Abiding by Jan KaronShepherds Abiding by Jan Karon

I have enjoyed the other 6 or 7 books in this series and was pleased to find this one on the shelf at my local library. As you might deduce from the title and the image of the book cover, this is a holiday story featuring Father Tim and Cynthia, along with all the other residents of Mitford. I really enjoyed this book, but I kept anticipating that someone was going to die. I don't know why, other than the fact that so many of the characters are getting to be fairly old. After all, Father Tim is 69 and the bishop is turning 72 in the Spring.

I logged this book on the 50 Book Challenge site where I reported it as the 98th book I've read this year and the 4th read for the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment