Thursday, September 09, 2004

Everyone Dies and Eleventh Hour

Flying on business trips gives me a lot of time to read, and this one-day trip to Boston allowed me to finish two mystery novels. I read most of the way to Boston yesterday and by the time I went to bed, I had only a couple of chapters left in Everyone Dies by Michael McGarrity. I finished this book around 10:00 this morning, noting that it is the 100th book I have read this year. On the return trip this evening, I read Eleventh Hour by Catherine Coulter, finishing it about 20 minutes after I got home.

Both books were good reads, each part of a series that I have been following for some time. I can heartily recommend these books along with their predecessors. I think that I have one more book in each series to have read everything currently published.

No comments:

Post a Comment